Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Look to You >.<

As I'm going to lay myself down, Heaven please hear me now...I'm lost, lost without a cause after giving it my all. Winter storms have come n darkened my sun. After all that I've been through, who on earth can I turn to? I look to You...I hope I can still look to You...after all my strength is gone, in You I can be strong. N when melodies are gone, in You I hear a song, n I still look to You...
       I'm about to lose my breath. There's no more fighting left, sinking to rise no more, searching for that open door...N every road that I've taken led to no regret in me, yet I don't know if I'm gonna make it! Nothing to do but lift my head n look to You...I still look to You when all my strength is gone coz in You I can be strong.
     My levee's have broken, my walls have come crumbling down on me. The rain is falling, defeat is calling. Thus, I need You to set me free...please do set me free...by taking me far away from the battle for I can fight no more...I need You, please shine on me again...I LOOK TO YOU, I'LL ALWAYS LOOK TO YOU...would You despise me n leave me when I turn away from You? Or would You hold out Your hands n embrace me in Your loving arms?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home