Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just 3 simple dots ...

There's no exact word 2 describe d condition I'm in right now after battles of tears for the whole afternoon & evening. I feel so useless...so depressed...so unworthy...& thus it serves me right 2 end up in a deep black dungeon right now. No matter how hard I try 2 climb & escape through the dungeon, I fall before I even reach 2 the middle of the way. Each fall drags & pulls me deeper into the dungeon. How I wish someone could save me from losing myself...bringing light 2 my life again...cause I'm losing total control of myself every second every minute of the day! Tonnes of work are waiting for me but I could not even get a single thing done...I no longer recognise the way I am now...do you?? Does anyone know me in & out?? Please...can anyone tell me what has happened? Does anyone care 2 explain why this is happening 2 me? Can anyone please do me a favour & slap me real hard 2 wake me up from this nightmare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home